New Web Updates and Bug Fixes 2-19-2021
1) FEATURE UPDATE – A new UI element has been added for anyone creating/editing a resource, where checkboxes now show next to each item in “Groups” drop down. “All” is now the default choice and matching options from drop-down update when text is typed in the field
2) BUG FIX – Group logo is now being saved with no issues. There is no need to re-upload the logo if you want to make additional changes in “Edit Group”
3) BUG FIX – Admin users are no longer seeing inactive coaching courses in mobile apps
4) FEATURE UPDATE – Broadcast emails or push notifications sent to users can now be filtered by “Canceled Premium Subscription” and specific time frame, so information can be sent to those specific users to encourage them to consider upgrading
5) BUG FIX – White labeled accounts who have their own support team no longer receive the ‘missed payment’ email from RF support, since “Reply” directs the recipient to the RF Support team
6) FEATURE UPDATE – The following improvements have been made to Reminder Modal in back office:
- “No entry” icon has been removed when a user hovers over the reminder date field.
- Background color of the reminder date field has been changed to match the other fields on the page.
- Alert messages have been updated to say “reminder” instead of “event” and an alert message has been added for the missing field.
- Alert messages now show when ANY of the required fields are missing.
7) FEATURE UPDATE – Contact Note field is now fixed and cannot be manually manipulated
New Mobile Updates and Bug Fixes 2-19-2021
- Android Version 4.8.6 – All apps except RF
- iOS Version 4.8.5 – All apps except RF
1) BUG FIX – Android/iOS – User time zone issues have been fixed where updating and saving time zone in app works correctly. Additional updates so prompt recognizes what times zones correspond to each other, such as “America/New York” and “EST”
2) FEATURE UPDATE – iOS – Industry field has been added for contacts
3) BUG FIX – Android – Contest display issues are no longer occurring for some users in app
4) FEATURE UPDATE- iOS/Android – “Forgot my Password” message has been updated to a friendlier message
5) FEATURE UPDATE – Android – Personal events are now distinguished by “Type” as well as “Category” so they work the same way as in the back office
6) BUG FIX – Android – Tapping anywhere in the screen no longer closes the ‘Contact Journey’ modal – it now only close when “close” is tapped
7) FEATURE UPDATE – Android – Tapping contact in All Contacts Activity Log now takes user to the Contact Details Activity Log for tapped Contact
8 ) FEATURE UPDATE – Android – The height of icons is now uniform in Activity logs